Wednesday 15 August 2012

Bamboo Capture

Wow! I haven't written on here for ages it's seemed. Nothing in my life is exciting enough to blog about these days, but I did receive a wonderful Bamboo Capture for my birthday, so maybe I'll talk about that for anyone who is interested.
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, click here for the actual website.



This little guy makes photo editing a breeze! It's much easier to edit photos with the pen versus a mouse or the finger pad on my laptop. It takes a bit of time getting used to the pressure sensitivity, and the best way to hold the pen, but after a few hours of experimenting it got very easy to control. The tablet also comes with SketchBook (Express version), so if you're into digital sketching and drawing, this would be perfect for you! It has many different brush, pen and pencil effects, and the pressure sensitivity on the pad make it pretty close to the actual thing.

So obvisouly showing you pictures of what I editing with the pad wont do much, but I was also experimenting with writing quotes on photos (all them hipster blog are doing it, I hear) and I would forever hate myself if I actually drew sharpie on my prints, so this was a lovely alternative! Here is some I rather enjoyed:



Hope you are all having a lovely August!

Much love, Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment