Sunday 19 August 2012

Post-Prom Photos (Nice Alliteration Eh?)

Today was a beautiful day! I went out and shot some post-prom grad pictures. The weather was drizzly for our prom day, and it was hard to find anywhere dry to go and take photos. We decided we would be better off to dress up again, and go out another day when the weather was more agreeable. People were a little confused when they saw us walking around town, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do for a great shot. Here are my favourites of Sarah from the day:












I couldn't be happier with the way these pictures turned out! It was hard to pick the best ones to post! The day was perfect and the locations we chose were wonderful.

If you care to see more of my photography, go check out my flickr to see more of my work, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!

Much love, Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment