Wednesday 25 July 2012

Light Leaks

I got my film from California developed today (Taken with a Mamiya NC 1000s). All of the pictures turned out correctly exposed which was great! I was most scared about that aspect of the photos, since the light meter was broken, and I had to set everything manually. The only downfall to this camera was the unexpected light leaks! They seem to have made their way into almost all of the photos, which completely shocked me. The camera is in very good shape, and I still have no idea where the crack is. I'm sure i'll find it with a bit more hunting though. Anyways, light leaks aside, these are some of my favourite shots from the trip down to Santa Cruz:











For more of my California photos, check out my flickr!

Much love, Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment