Thursday 1 November 2012

Oh How I Feel Alive Through Autumns Advancing


A few days ago, I had the privilege to go out and take photos with my lovely friends. They are all so beautiful, every shot turned out wonderful. Despite the wind, and the sudden downpours of rain, the combination of artistic people and four SLR cameras made for a perfect photo shoot day all around. The fall colours were spectacular, and I really hope to do another day like this before all the trees loose their leaves. The photos below were all taken with my film SLR; I love the look of these photos the best. It captures the true, raw beauty of nature, nothing photoshopped or 'fixed;' it is what it is.

High resolution shots can be found on my flickr, which you can visit here.














Hope you are all having a wonderful Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment